- For information dealing with this year in the timeline of the fictional 24 universe, see 2001.
- April 3
- The plane scenes of the 24 pilot episode are filmed at Airline Film & TV Promotions.
- The rest of the pilot is filmed.
- October 18
- The official 24 website goes online.
- October 30
- The premiere episode of 24 was originally scheduled to air, but is delayed due to many network scheduling changes following the terrorist attacks of September 11th.
- November 6
- "12:00am-1:00am," the premiere episode of 24, airs on Fox.
- November 13
- "1:00am-2:00am" airs.
- November 20
- "2:00am-3:00am" airs.
- November 27
- "3:00am-4:00am" airs.
- December 11
- "4:00am-5:00am" airs.
- December 18
- "5:00am-6:00am" airs.
- December 28
- KTTV in Los Angeles airs "6:00am-7:00am" at 3:00 am PST in order for the show to be eligible for its two Golden Globes nominations.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.