Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|24: The Official Companion - Seasons 1 & 2|
|Written by:||Tara DiLullo|
|Pub. date:||August 25, 2006|
24: The Official Companion - Seasons 1 & 2 is the fourth reference book published to cover the first two seasons. It features some new color photos and new interviews with the cast and crew.
Countdown to 24 Edit
- Creating the Show - An in-depth article about the conception and development of the series over the first two seasons, focusing on development of the narrative structure.
- My Name is Jack Bauer: An Interview With Kiefer Sutherland
Character Profiles Edit
The character profiles are taken from Fox.com, occasionally supplemented with information from The House Special Subcommittee's Findings at CTU.
- Tony Almeida
- Jack Bauer
- Kim Bauer
- Teri Bauer
- Michelle Dessler
- Victor Drazen
- George Mason
- Nina Myers
- David Palmer
- Sherry Palmer
- Kate Warner
Episode Guides Edit
Episode guides are brief plot synopses, as opposed to the lengthy and detailed recaps found in the other reference books. Each episode contains the following information:
- Director, writer, and guest cast list
- Timeframe and key events - episode synopsis
- Research Files - the research file from Fox.com associated with the episode
- Additional Intel - trivia
- Short article focusing on one member of the crew and one aspect of production
| Previous book:|
| Current book:|
24: The Official Companion: Seasons 1 & 2
| Next book:|
24: The Official Companion: Seasons 3 & 4