Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|24 and Philosophy: The World According to Jack|
|Written by:||Jennifer Hart Weed,|
Richard Brian Davis
|Pub. date:||November 27, 2007|
Official summary Edit
24 and Philosophy is a book you just can't do without. It's all here, folks: the reason Presidents trust him; how Jack cuts through the lies and ambiguities; why he puts his life on the line for others; and how he knows which knee cap to blow out to get that all-important next lead. With the help of twenty "24 crazed" philosophers, you'll figure out what makes this guy tick, and much much more.
- A witty, but philosophical exploration of the popular television series 24, now in its sixth season
- Addresses pressing ethical issues relating to torture, terrorism and warfare
- Raises fascinating questions about knowledge, loyalty, and suspicion
- Explores in-depth the character and behaviour of Jack Bauer
- Written by philosophers who are all serious fans of the show