Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|CTU main floor|
|Season(s):||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8|
|First episode:||"Day 1: 12:00am-1:00am"|
|Last episode:||"Day 8: 3:00pm-4:00pm"|
The CTU main floor, also called the Bullpen or known simply as The Floor, was a large room situated in the center of a CTU office. In the case of the CTU Los Angeles building, it housed the conference area and the work stations of the intelligence agents, where they discovered and filtered data and followed up threats; it was overlooked by the Director's office and the Field ops office; and was next to the Situation Room and Holding Rooms.
- "9:00am-10:00am" - Alberta Green arrived at CTU and announced that Jack Bauer had gone rogue, and their top priority was to track him down and bring him in.
- Stopping the Metro Attack - CTU's staff were kept in the main floor when Peter Madsen attacked CTU. He demanded that Kim Bauer bring him a hard drive, which she did, but not before he shot Sean Walker.
- "9:00am-10:00am" - Jack Bauer relieved Tony Almeida of his duties as Director of CTU Los Angeles because he found out that Tony had helped Stephen Saunders escape the CTU perimeter.
- "5:00pm-6:00pm" - From his workplace on the main floor, Edgar Stiles shut down the remaining six nuclear reactors as Erin Driscoll, James Heller, Curtis Manning, and the rest of the CTU staff watch.
- 6:00pm-7:00pm - Edgar Stiles died from the effects of the Sentox Nerve Gas in front of Jack Bauer, Audrey Raines, Kim Bauer, Barry Landes, Bill Buchanan, Chloe O'Brian, as well as many others.
- "9:00pm-10:00pm" - Karen Hayes announced to the staff of CTU whilst overlooking the main floor from outside the Director's office that Homeland Security had taken over CTU.
- "2:00am-3:00am" - The staff of CTU were held at gunpoint on the main floor when Zhou Yong entered with a team sent by Cheng Zhi to recover Josh Bauer for his grandfather, Phillip. Milo Pressman was shot.