The following is a master list of locations seen or mentioned in the world of 24.
In general, each location should be added to this category, followed by:
- Out-of-universe categories for related 24 media; e.g. Day 1 locations, Mentioned locations (Day 2), etc.
- One or more in-universe subcategories. Each location is to be listed under one of the following broad categories, in order of scale:
- Geography — natural features, such as continents, mountain ranges, and bodies of water
- Regions — geopolitical subdivisions, ranging from countries and states to cities and neighborhoods
- Structures — man-made structures excluding buildings, including highways, streets, and bridges
- Buildings — all buildings and building complexes
- Addresses, if the location is named only by its street address
For actual filming locations used during production, see Filming locations.
Pages in category "Locations"
“ The Gulags were a network of prisons in Northern Siberia, Russia. The Russians at the prisons...
“ Pakistan was a coastal country in South Asia, bordering the Indian Ocean to the south, and...