Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rooms shown in maroon are blocked off due to construction or electronic malfunctioning.
- Entrance - Not marked as such in the game. This is where Jack Bauer starts in mission "To The Roof."
- Panic Room M3 - the CTU panic room is a secure room that can be sealed from the inside. It also contains survival supplies and weapons.
- Briefing P3 and R4 - Although labeled the same way in the game, these rooms look different than the third floor briefing rooms. These have rows of computers and large flat-panel displays on the walls.
- Storage - Not marked as such in the game, but consists of a series of cells with shelving and tarp.
- Boiler room - Not marked as such in the game, but has heavy furnace-looking equipment.
Appears on these pages
24: The Game is a video game developed by Cambridge Studios available for Playstation 2. The...
Michelle Dessler and Kim Bauer try to escape the terrorists at CTU. The following takes place...