Rooms shown in maroon are blocked off due to construction or electronic malfunctioning.
- Entrance - Not marked as such in the game. This is where Jack Bauer starts in mission "To The Roof."
- Panic Room M3 - the CTU panic room is a secure room that can be sealed from the inside. It also contains survival supplies and weapons.
- Briefing P3 and R4 - Although labeled the same way in the game, these rooms look different than the third floor briefing rooms. These have rows of computers and large flat-panel displays on the walls.
- Storage - Not marked as such in the game, but consists of a series of cells with shelving and tarp.
- Boiler room - Not marked as such in the game, but has heavy furnace-looking equipment.
Appears on these pages
24: The Game is a video game developed by Cambridge Studios available for the PlayStation 2. The...
Michelle Dessler and Kim Bauer try to escape the terrorists at CTU. The following takes place...