Composite screenshot of the CTU map, as seen in the PDA in 24: The Game. Room names marked by StBacchus.
Rooms shown in maroon are blocked off due to construction or electronic malfunctioning.
- Entrance - Not marked as such in the game. This is where Jack Bauer starts in mission "To The Roof."
- Panic Room M3 - the CTU panic room is a secure room that can be sealed from the inside. It also contains survival supplies and weapons.
- Briefing P3 and R4 - Although labeled the same way in the game, these rooms look different than the third floor briefing rooms. These have rows of computers and large flat-panel displays on the walls.
- Storage - Not marked as such in the game, but consists of a series of cells with shelving and tarp.
- Boiler room - Not marked as such in the game, but has heavy furnace-looking equipment.
||This image is a screenshot or promotional photo of a copyrighted PlayStation 2 video game. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the corporation(s) that produced it, 20th Century Fox and/or Sony Computer Entertainment. It is believed that the use of a limited number of web-resolution screenshots
- for identification and critical commentary on the program and its contents
- on Wiki 24, hosted on servers in the United States by Wikia,
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Wikipedia's page on fair use.