A hospital is a health care institution providing patient treatment with specialized staff and equipment.
During Day 1, while diagnosing Teri Bauer, Dr. Phil Parslow urged Teri to seek treatment at a hospital for her amnesia and apparent other injuries, but Teri reacted in fear and insisted that she didn't want to go to a hospital, despite her inability to explain why. ("Day 1: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
Notable hospitals Edit
- Bethesda Naval Hospital – Bethesda, Maryland
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center – Beverly Hills, California
- County General – Los Angeles, California
- Good Samaritan Hospital – Los Angeles, California
- Grace Memorial Hospital – West Los Angeles, California
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital – Washington, D.C.
- Lindauer Memorial Hospital – Los Angeles, California
- Philadelphia Children's Hospital – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Sisters of Mercy Hospital – New Orleans, Louisiana
- St. Andrew's Hospital – Manhattan, New York City, New York
- St. Edwards Hospital – London, England
- St. Julian's Hospital – New York City, New York
- St. Mark's Hospital – North Hollywood, California
- St. Thomas Hospital – Los Angeles, California
- St. Virgil's Hospital – Los Angeles, California
- Tyler Memorial Hospital – Westwood, Los Angeles, California
- UCLA Medical Center – Westwood, Los Angeles, California
- West Arlington Hospital – Washington, D.C.