|Ian James Seale|
|Birthdate:||March 24, 1958|
|Birthplace:||Dulwich, London, England, UK|
Biography and career Edit
Ian James Seale was born in London, England. He trained at Rose Bruford College of Speech & Drama, Sidcup.
Seale began his career in 2006 with an appearance in the show Tittybangbang. After that, he has appeared in shows like Judge John Deed and Silk. Seale has also acted in films like Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (with Jorge Leon Martinez and Colm Feore) and 188.8.131.52.
24 credits Edit
- "Day 9: 11:00am-12:00pm" (uncredited)
- "Day 9: 3:00pm-4:00pm" (uncredited)
- "Day 9: 8:00pm-9:00pm" (uncredited)
Selected filmography Edit
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014)
- 184.108.40.206 (2010)
- Silk (2014)
- The Omid Djalili Show (2007)
- Judge John Deed (2007)