|J. J. Perry|
|As mercenary (Season 2)|
|Role:||1. Mercenary of Peter Kingsley|
2. Bierko's man
3. Secret Service agent
4. FBI SWAT agent
5. Stokes' man
6. FBI helicopter gunner
J. J. Perry is a stunt performer and actor who has made several uncredited appearances on 24:
- In Day 2: 7:00am-8:00am, he played one of Peter Kingsley's mercenaries who Jack Bauer fought with and killed by snapping his neck. This character was Jack's last on-screen kill for that season and Perry coordinated the entire fight sequence with Kiefer.
- In Day 5: 9:00pm-10:00pm, he played one of Vladimir Bierko's men at Wilshire Gas Company who got shot by Curtis Manning.
- In Day 7: 7:00pm-8:00pm, he played a Secret Service agent who resisted Benjamin Juma's attack on the White House.
- In Day 7: 8:00pm-9:00pm, he played an FBI CIRG agent who stormed the White House to rescue President Allison Taylor.
- In Day 7: 10:00pm-11:00pm, he played one of Stokes' men at the Port of Alexandria. He shot at Jack and Tony, before Tony jumped off a container and knocked him out.
- In Day 7: 7:00am-8:00am, he played one of the many FBI helicopter gunners who came to apprehend Tony Almeida and Alan Wilson.
Perry is a distinguished stunt performer and experienced martial artist with more than 100 credited stunt roles. He has trained, worked with and helped choreograph fight scenes for the likes of Hugh Jackman, Gina Carano, Jason Statham, Lucy Liu, Michael Jai White, Chuck Norris, Shannon Lee, Ernie Reyes, Jr., Will Smith, Arnold Chon, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Loren Avedon, Milla Jovovich, Tom Hardy, Kate Beckinsale, Scott Adkins, Ron Yuan, Aaron Norris and Gerard Butler.
Gallery of roles Edit
Secret Service agent
FBI SWAT agent
FBI helicopter gunner
- 24: Exposed - He was interviewed briefly for this Season 2 DVD special feature, during which he compliments the professionalism of Kiefer Sutherland when a prop pistol accidentally hits the latter in the face. Several takes of the scene with Perry and Sutherland are also shown.