Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sibling(s):||Lynn McGill (brother)|
|Significant other(s):||Dwayne Thompkins (boyfriend)|
|Death date:||Day 5: 5:59pm|
|Death cause:||Shot by Ostroff|
|Played by:||Penny Balfour|
|First episode:||"Day 5: 1:00pm-2:00pm"|
|Last episode:||"Day 5: 6:00pm-7:00pm"|
Jenny McGill was the sister of Lynn McGill. She was a heavy drug user and often asked her brother for money. She lived on and off the streets, and also had trouble holding steady jobs.
She dated Dwayne Thompkins, who was also a heavy user.
Day 5 Edit
Running low on cocaine and pressured by her boyfriend, Dwayne Thompkins, Jenny called her brother Lynn and asked for five hundred dollars. She told him she was working two jobs and not using drugs, but he was still reluctant to meet her. When she threatened to hurt herself if he wouldn't see her, he agreed to meet her in a parking lot across the street from CTU Los Angeles.
When Lynn arrived at the meeting spot, he told Jenny he hadn't brought the money she asked for. Instead, he brought her the name of a doctor and offered to help her call. Dwayne mugged Lynn and stole his wallet. Jenny left with Dwayne after apologizing to her brother.
An hour after the mugging, Lynn called Jenny at home asking for his key card and offering to let them keep everything else in his wallet without repercussions. Jenny wanted to give the card back, but Dwayne told her he was "handling it."("Day 5: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
Lynn called her once more, after being taken into custody at CTU. Again, she wanted to return the card, but Dwayne explained that he had sold it for $20,000. Although she was skeptical, she decided to go along with Dwayne's plan.
When Ostroff arrived to collect the key card, he tied up both Dwayne and Jenny, and shot them, execution style in the back of the head.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Jenny: What, are you afraid I'll embarrass you?
- Lynn: Yeah, I am! ("Day 5: 1:00pm-2:00pm")
- Lynn: My CTU key card. It's of no value to you, it just lets me in and out of this building.
- Jenny: Well, can't you just get them to give you a new one? I mean, that's what I do when I've lost the key to my laundry room.
- Lynn: Jenny, this is not a laundry room. This is a secure government building. ("Day 5: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
- Dwayne: I took a credit card. Twenty-thousand dollar line of credit.
- Jenny: Who's gonna pay you that kind of money? ("Day 5: 5:00pm-6:00pm")