Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Behind the scenes on Day 7: 11:00pm-12:00am|
|Role:||1. CTU pilot|
2. Ryan Chappelle (stunt pilot)
3. Fayed's pilot
John Tamburro is a helicopter pilot and stunt performer who flew helicopters on 24. He appeared in different roles on the show:
- In "Day 2: 7:00am-8:00am", Tamburro played the pilot of the copter carrying the crackshot CTU sniper who shot Peter Kingsley, saving Jack Bauer's life.
- In "Day 3: 6:00am-7:00am", he doubled for Paul Schulze in the role of Ryan Chappelle. Although Jack Bauer was meant to be flying the helicopter containing Chappelle to the trainyard originally, Tamburro stood in for Schulze and flew the helicopter himself.
- In "Day 6: 2:00pm-3:00pm", he played the chopper pilot who flew Abu Fayed away from 4332 Florence Avenue and landed at the Union Conduit Dam.
John and his brother Chuck are both aerial stunt performers, and were the aerial co-ordinators from seasons 1-8. In an audio commentary, Jon Cassar noted that the Tamburro brothers always appeared flying helicopters throughout the series. John runs Blackstar Helicopters, which specializes in aerial stunt work for films and television. John also helped with aerial filming on the show.
Gallery of roles Edit
- Scenemakers, Season 7 Episode 14