Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Residence(s):||North Hollywood, California|
|Played by:||Keram Malicki-Sanchez|
|Episode:||"Day 1: 2:00am-3:00am"|
Day 1 Edit
While Kim Bauer and Janet York were running away from Rick Allen and Dan Mounts, they sought refuge behind a dumpster. There, they discovered Larry engaged in prostitutional activity with another male. The male fled, leaving Larry unpaid and enraged. Kim then begged him for a hiding spot, and moments later when Rick and Dan confronted Larry, he lied on the girls' behalf and stated that they had gone down Central. When the coast was clear, Larry confronted the girls and demanded that they reimburse him for his "losses". He snatched Kim's purse and Janet's necklace and left the scene.
Kim and Janet later stumbled upon Larry's hideout. He subsequently held them at knifepoint and commanded them to leave, stating that he would not help them further. Kim attempted to describe their dire situation and win his sympathy, but Larry remained undeterred, reiterating for them to get out. They did.
Shortly after, the girls encountered Rocco using a cell phone. They asked him if they could use it to call for help. Rocco responded by getting physical. Surprisingly, Larry leapt from the shadows and attacked Rocco, telling the girls to take the phone and run. As they escaped, Rocco overpowered Larry and forced him to the ground, brutally attacking him. ("2:00am-3:00am")
Background information and notes Edit
- It is unknown whether Larry was killed by Rocco or not.
- Although this character is not named in the episode, the fox.com episode guide provides his full name.
Memorable quotes Edit
- Kim Bauer: We've been kidnapped. Her arm is broken. Those guys are still out there.
- Larry Rogow: Welcome to the neighborhood. ("Day 1: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Larry Rogow: You wanna trade places for a while? You wanna turn tricks while I snuggle with your daddy in the Hollywood foothills? ("Day 1: 2:00am-3:00am")