Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On one episode of Late Night Laughs soon after President-elect David Palmer announced his divorce from his wife Sherry, Bettelman read off his five humorous "Best Picks" for women that Palmer could start dating in Sherry's absence:
- Britney Spears, because "she's sure to liven up those dull fund-raisers with her leather outfits and c-r-a-z-y snake dance"
- Senator Hillary Clinton, "because we hear she has a lot of the White House furniture"
- Oprah Winfrey, so that "the next time [Palmer] wants to give a confessional speech about his family scandals, he can do it on her show"
- Martha Stewart, because "after she redecorates the White House, she can give Palmer pointers on defying Congress"
- Kim Cattrall, because "if Palmer doesn't have to heat the executive bedroom anymore, we may get a tax break!"