|Used by:||Tony Almeida|
|First appeared:||Storming the Ship|
An M5K Deutsche was a type of submachine gun.
The M5K Deutsche submachine gun is a lightweight, air-cooled, magazine-fed, burst fire weapon that can be shouldered or hand fired. It is standard CTU issue, presenting a fearsome blend of controllability and firepower in a compact and extremely reliable package.
- Jack Bauer's primary weapon when storming the cargo ship (The Game · "Storming the Ship").
- Michelle Dessler acquires an M5K from one of the terrorists during the seize on CTU (The Game · "M3").
- Similarly, Kim Bauer can take an M5K from a terrorist if she is able to stun one sufficiently so as to knock them out (The Game · "Kim Goes Back In").
- Jack has the MK5 when entering CTU after the attack by Peter Madsen and his men (The Game · "To The Roof").
- Chase Edmunds uses the weapon when defending Madsen's facility in Burbank (The Game · "Madsen Attacked").
- Tony Almeida uses one as his primary weapon when attacking the bomb site (The Game · "Tony Leads a Team to the Bomb").
Background information and notes Edit
- Although The Game lists it as a CTU issue, many terrorists seen throughout carry an M5K Deutsche.
- This gun is based on the real-life MP5.