Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Major is a rank, used in many military and paramilitary contexts:
- In many military organizations, including the United States Army and Air Force, major is a commissioned officer rank above a captain.
- In law enforcement and some federal agencies, a major is a superior rank, that supervise a police station.
- John Blanchard – United States Marine Corps ("Day 3: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
- Warren – United States Marine Corps, Major general ("Day 5: 12:00am-1:00am")
- Shepherd – United States Air Force ("Day 9: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Hugh Gurney – United States Air Force ("Day 9: 11:00am-12:00pm")