This is a list of memorable quotes from Aaron Pierce.
Day 2 Edit
- Aaron Pierce: I've been given orders not to talk to you.
- David Palmer: Were you given orders not to listen?
- Aaron Pierce: No, sir. ("Day 2: 5:00am-6:00am")
- David Palmer: I thought you were under orders not to talk to me.
- Aaron Pierce: I'm doing my best, sir. ("Day 2: 5:00am-6:00am")
Day 3 Edit
- Aaron Pierce: Sir, I apologize for appearing to overstep my bounds, but it's my job to protect you.
- David Palmer: Aaron, you've been with me from the beginning. You don't have to apologize for doing your job. But this crisis will end, and the people in this city and this country will be stronger knowing that their President stood by them shoulder-to-shoulder. Now I'm asking you as a friend and a fellow citizen: protect me, but do it here in Los Angeles. Can you do that for me?
- Aaron Pierce: Yes, sir. For you I can. ("Day 3: 8:00am-9:00am")
Day 5 Edit
- Charles Logan: Agent Pierce do Somthing!
- Aaron Pierce: I am Mr. President I'm upholding my oath to protect you. (Charles Logan runs to the phone) That won't have any effect sir, I've overiddenn the distress line. ("Day 5: 12:00pm-1:00pm")
- Aaron Pierce: There is nothing that you have said or done that is acceptable to me in the least. You are a traitor to your country and a disgrace to your office. And it's my duty to see that you are brought to justice for what you have done. Is there anything else, Charles? ("Day 5: 4:00am-5:00am")
Day 6 Edit
- Aaron Pierce (to Charles Logan): I no longer have to tolerate your sarcasm. ("Day 6: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
Day 7 Edit
- Aaron Pierce: The President's orders are that you are to remain in the White House.
- Olivia Taylor: So if I try to leave, you will actually physically restrain me?
- Aaron Pierce: Well, now that would never happen, Miss Taylor, because I know you have too much respect for your mother and her office to let things get that far.
- Olivia Taylor: Well done, Agent. You've been at this awhile.
- Aaron Pierce: Five administrations, ma'am. ("Day 7: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Olivia Taylor: Aaron? I told you to escort Ethan to the gate. Now take him out of my office and off the White House grounds.
- Aaron Pierce: No, ma'am. I am not gonna do that. ("Day 7: 7:00am-8:00am")
- Aaron Pierce: (to Olivia Taylor) Ma'am, I'm escorting you to the Justice department, where you'll be held until formal charges have been issued. ("Day 7: 7:00am-8:00am")