Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from Carl Webb.
Day 1 Edit
- Carl Webb: (to David Palmer) We go back a few years. You have your principles, you don't compromise, blah blah blah. That's why I love you, but you knew that gloves were gonna come off. Well, they are off; that's why you have me. ("Day 1: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: How did you get past Secret Service?
- Carl Webb: Good to see you too, Sherry. ("Day 1: 5:00am-6:00am")
- Carl Webb: (to David Palmer) Before you finish crucifying me, save some nails for your wife. ("Day 1: 5:00am-6:00am")
- David Palmer: (over the phone) Carl.
- Carl Webb: Hello, David. Since you fired me from your staff, I assume this is a social call? ("Day 1: 10:00am-11:00am")
- David Palmer: I was told that George Ferragamo's life may be in danger.
- Carl Webb: Now who told you that, Frank Ames? You know what an old lady he is; just don't pay any attention to him. ("Day 1: 10:00am-11:00am")
- David Palmer: What's this about Ferragamo?
- Carl Webb: What difference does it make as long as you're protected?
- David Palmer: What difference does it make? That someone may be murdered?
- Carl Webb: I didn't say anything about murder.
- David Palmer: You didn't deny it, either.
- Carl Webb: Okay, I deny it. Satisfied? ("Day 1: 10:00am-11:00am")
- David Palmer: I can't believe you used to work for me.
- Carl Webb: I never worked for you. You and I have always worked for them. ("Day 1: 10:00am-11:00am")
- David Palmer: It's over.
- Carl Webb: See, and I think it's just getting started. ("Day 1: 12:00pm-1:00pm")
- Carl Webb: This, the whole thing, it's one big machine, and I'm the oil that keeps the pistons pumping, the motor turning, the wheels spinning. ("Day 1: 12:00pm-1:00pm")
- David Palmer: I know what you did to Ferragamo.
- Carl Webb: Every engine produces waste; it's the physics of the situation. ("Day 1: 12:00pm-1:00pm")
- Keith Palmer: No, I want justice.
- Carl Webb: Justice? Well, justice is a tricky thing, Keith. Take Lyle Gibson; you want justice for that? ("Day 1: 3:00pm-4:00pm")