Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 1: 12:00am-1:00am".
- Contact: Identify.
- Victor Rovner: Victor Rovner, requesting permission to transmit.
- Contact: Login.
- Kim Bauer: So, is "she" still giving you the cold shoulder?
- Jack Bauer: If by "she," you're referring to your mother, I'd appreciate it if you referred to her by her name: Mom.
- Jamey Farrell: How long is this going to take?
- Nina Myers: Why? Are we interrupting your social life?
- Jamey Farrell: At least I have one.
- Nina Myers: Funny.
- Jack Bauer: I was thinking, we should try and remember what it was like when we were kids, y'know?
- Teri Bauer: It's a different…world now, Jack.
- Tony Almeida: Bad time to play hunch, huh? If it leaks out that we're screening Palmer, they might think we're investigating him because he's black.
- Jack Bauer: Well, it is because he's black. That makes him the most likely target.
- Tony Almeida: I'm just saying it might not be interpreted this way on the outside.
- Jack Bauer: I don't care how it's interpreted on the outside. I just gave you an order and I'd like you to follow it. Please.
- Richard Walsh: How you doing, Jack?
- Jack Bauer: Can't complain.
- Richard Walsh: Can't, or won't?
- Richard Walsh: If Palmer gets hit, the first African American with a real shot at the White House, it'll tear this country apart.
- Richard Walsh: Don't trust anybody...not even your own people. We've got to find the shooter Jack...whatever it takes.
- Nina Myers: You're lying.
- Jack Bauer: Yes I am, but you're still going to have to trust me.
- Nina Myers: One of these days, you're going to ask for too much, Jack.
- Jack Bauer: I'm terribly afraid that today's gonna be that day.
- Teri Bauer: I found three joints in her desk.
- Jack Bauer: Terrific.
- George Mason: Yeah, Jack, I'm talking to my boss. Right, you stupid chump.
- Jack Bauer: I got her password.
- Teri Bauer: What is it?
- Jack Bauer: LIFESUCKS, one word.
- Teri Bauer: Perfect.
- Jack Bauer: Nina, you can look the other way once and it's no big deal. Except it makes it easier for you to compromise the next time and pretty soon, that's all you're doing is compromising because that's how you think things are done. You know the guys I blew the whistle on? You think they were the bad guys? 'Cause they weren't. They weren't bad guys. They were just like you and me. Except they compromised…once.
- George Mason: You have no idea what you're dealing with.
- Jack Bauer: Why don't you explain it to me.