Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from "Day 1: 6:00pm-7:00pm".
- George Mason: Nice, Jack. Have you noticed how there's always a body count everywhere you go?
- Jack Bauer: Today is the second anniversary of Victor Drazen's death.
- George Mason: Happy Anniversary.
- George Mason: I gotta tell you, Jack, it never gets dull with you.
- Jack Bauer: I'm sorry about last night.
- George Mason: What, shooting me in the leg with a tranq? Don't give it a second thought.
- David Palmer: I need you now more than ever.
- Sherry Palmer: I've always liked this tie on you, David.
- Carl Webb: I'll take care of it.
- Bob Jorgensen: Too late, Carl.
- David Palmer: I have apparently misjudged these local businessmen. More importantly, they have misjudged me.
- Frank Allard: All this 'cause you couldn't keep my brother alive? (Hits Rick Allen in hurt arm)