Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from "Day 1: 9:00am-10:00am".
- Eli Stram: Who is this?
- Jack Bauer: I'm the last thing that you will ever see if anything happens to my wife or my daughter.
- Andre Drazen: If Plan A doesn't work you should have a Plan B, not Plan A recycled.
- Alberta Green: Good morning. Things have been out of control here today. Starting now, they're back in control.
- Alberta Green: I know most of you have been up more than twenty-four hours. Too bad. Nobody so much as yawns until we complete our objectives. If anyone has a problem with that, now would be a good time to resign.
- Young student: My daddy says Georgetown sucks.
- David Palmer: I need to have a little talk with your daddy.
- Young student: My daddy also says there will never be a black president in this country. Ever.
- David Palmer: Would you give your daddy a message for me? Tell him I understand where he's coming from, but he's wrong. And I'm gonna prove it.
- David Palmer: (on the phone) Frank. This is kind of a bad time.
- Frank Ames: Well, it's about to get worse.
- Alberta Green: Not that I'm judging you, Nina, but there's a right way to do these things. Let him screw you; don't let him screw you over.
- Nina Myers: Look, if you don't have any more pearls of wisdom, I'd like to get back to work.