Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from "Day 1: 9:00pm-10:00pm".
- George Mason: Mr. Drazen, this is George Mason again. I'm the acting head of the CTU, but I don't have the authority to make that trade.
- Victor Drazen: If you do not have the authority, you are not the head of anything.
- Sherry Palmer: Ooh, cherries. [grabs a cherry out of Patty's drink] Mm. Thanks.
- Teri Bauer: Stop patronizing me, Mr. Mason. You've been doing it all night. Just tell me what you are prepared to do to help my husband.
- George Mason: Fine. I'll stop patronizing you. I'll tell you exactly what I'm going to do to to help Jack. I'm going to call up Division, I'm going to ask them one more time to reconsider, and they're gonna say no. And that will be the end of it. Anything else?
- George Mason: We're going to do the swap. On our terms.
- Andre Drazen: Yeah, that's an interesting dream.
- George Mason: I'm not sure if that's meant to tempt or threaten me. It doesn't matter either way, because I don't have the authority to pull the trigger on this one.
- David Palmer: From what I'm told, Mr. Mason, that authority is something you'd like to have someday.
- George Mason: What's that supposed to mean?
- David Palmer: Act on your own prerogative, go through with the trade. You'll be reprimanded, possibly even demoted.
- George Mason: So far it sounds great.
- David Palmer: Within the first month of my term I'll instate you in a high-level position in Washington. You'll bypass five years of middle management.
- George Mason: And if you don't get elected?
- David Palmer: That's not gonna happen.
- George Mason: Maybe you should have taken a few more English lessons. "Trade" means we get something, too.
- Nina Myers: Jack's on his own. I'm sorry.
- Nikola Luminović: (crying) How could you do this? Murderer. You killed my daughter. (yells) You killed my daughter! You murderer! You...! (Victor shoots him dead)