Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 2: 10:00pm-11:00pm".
- George Mason: This is the thing that killed me, Jack. I'd kinda like to be here when you lay it to rest.
- David Palmer: (to Mike Novick) Secret Service works for me. I don't work for them.
- Yusuf Auda: You Americans...
- Tony Almeida: We Americans what!?
- Jack Bauer: (to Kim) Sweetheart, somebody had to take the bomb in. That somebody had to be me.
- George Mason: Hey, hey, hey, service on this plane is bad enough; you don't have to shoot me.
- Jack Bauer: George, what the hell are you doing here?
- George Mason: Felt like taking a ride.
- Jack Bauer: Son of a bitch.
- George Mason: You still have a life, Jack. You wanna be a real hero, here's what you do. You get back down there and you put the pieces together. You find a way to forgive yourself for what happened to your wife. You make things right with your daughter, and you go on serving your country. That'd take some real guts.
- Jack Bauer: You are absolutely sure you can do this?
- George Mason: Jack, I'm supposed to do this.
- Jack Bauer: Is there anything you want me to take care of?
- George Mason: Oddly enough, I think I got everything squared away. I even got to spend some time with my son.
- Jack Bauer: I didn't even know you had one. I'm glad you got to see him.
- George Mason: Yeah, me too. I don't think he was, particularly. (pauses) Actually, I'd appreciate it if you could look in on him.
- Jack Bauer: Of course I will.
- Mike Novick: At this altitude, the explosion should be visible from the eastern horizon. I don't know if you want to...take a look?
- George Mason: (his last words) It's time.