Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 2: 11:00am-12:00pm".
- Tony Almeida: When you're coming back here?
- George Mason: I'm not sure.
- Tony Almeida: Well, the sooner the better.
- George Mason: Look, the truth is I may not be coming back.
- Tony Almeida: Why not?
- George Mason: Because I'm not really in a position to help out right now.
- Tony Almeida: What are you talking about? Look, a nuclear device is set to go off some time today in Los Angeles. We just lost half the people who were in position to keep it from happening, so don't tell me you're still trying to cover your own ass!!
- Jack Bauer: (to Joseph Wald) I killed them—for resisting arrest. I'll kill you too.
- Tony Almeida: George, you're crazy.
- George Mason: Tell yourself that if it makes you feel better.
- Joseph Wald: It's over, Jack. I can't go back to jail. (puts gun in mouth)
- Jack Bauer: No! (Wald commits suicide)
- Dr. Porter: (referring to the symptoms of radiation poisoning) Your hair will start to fall out.
- George Mason: (scoffs) I'm used to that.
- George Mason: Hendrix.
- Tony Almeida: That's with an X?
- George Mason: How else would you spell it?
- David Palmer: (to Eric Rayburn) If the bomb goes off, we'll have more important concerns than my re-election.
- Lynne Kresge: Given the circumstances, I believe it would be best if I tendered my resignation.
- David Palmer: I'll decide what's best! As much as I appreciate the gesture, I don't have time to appease your guilty conscience.
- Jack Bauer: (to Lynne Kresge) I'll do my job! You people better start doing yours!