Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 2: 8:00am-9:00am".
- George Mason: Tony, if I'm still here this time next year, take me out to the woodshed and shoot me. I'm supposed to be in DC by now, not chasing little old ladies who set off metal detectors with their damn knitting needles.
- Tony Almeida: How about the morning of the 15th?
- George Mason: That's fine.
- Paula Schaeffer: Something's going on, isn't it?
- Michelle Dessler: We're not sure.
- Paula Schaeffer: I could do those redundancies for you.
- Michelle Dessler: It's ok.
- Paula Schaeffer: I mean, I've studied the protocols. I know how to do it.
- Michelle Dessler: Paula, you're trying too hard.
- David Palmer: What do you want to do tonight?
- Keith Palmer: I don't know, get a movie?
- David Palmer: You came out all this way to watch a video?
- Jack Bauer: Well, I don't work for CTU anymore.
- David Palmer: So I've heard.
- Tony Almeida: We can get to Kim. We can get her out of the city. We can keep her safe. I promise you. The best thing you can do for her is help find that bomb.
- Jack Bauer: I trusted everybody here at CTU to protect my wife, and I lost her. Tony, I'm not gonna lose my daughter. I'm sorry.
- George Mason: That was great, Almeida. Now what?
- Tony Almeida: Back off, George. I did the best I could.
- George Mason: I guess your best isn't very good then, is it?
- Jack Bauer: Here's the deal. I want Knoll or Grothy to pick up my daughter and take her a safe distance outside of this city.
- George Mason: Done.
- Jack Bauer: I also wanna be kept up to date on their status at all times by Tony. I'm sorry George, I just don't trust you.
- George Mason: Well, you're gonna have to start. What we're up against today none of us can walk away from, Jack.
- George Mason: Jack...look at you. You look like a bum off the street. You're not talking to me. I just confiscated a witness outside of my authority based on your call. Now are you gonna tell me what you're doing?
- Jack Bauer: No.
- Jack Bauer: Michelle, please excuse us.
- Michelle Dessler: Well, don't you want me to...
- Jack Bauer: (interrupting) No.
- Marshall Goren: I don't need to hear this noise. All I gotta do is testify against Wald, and I walk. (Jack suddenly shoots Goren pointblank in the chest)
- George Mason: Are you out of your mind?!
- Jack Bauer: You want to find this bomb? This is what it's going to take!
- George Mason: Killing a witness?
- Jack Bauer: That's the problem with people like you, George. You want results, but you never want to get your hands dirty. I’d start rolling up your sleeves.
- Jack Bauer: I'm gonna need a hacksaw.
- David Palmer: If a bomb goes off today it will hurt us, but it will destroy you.