Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 4: 11:00am-12:00pm".
- Edgar Stiles: Just because you overheard that conversation between Chloe and me doesn't mean I'm your bitch.
- Chloe O'Brian: I walk out? No jail? No sanctions?
- Erin Driscoll: That's right. Though if you need a letter of recommendation for your next job, you should probably get it from Jack, not me.
- Dina Araz: For God's sake, pull yourself together!
- Behrooz Araz: She didn't know anything, you didn't have to kill her.
- Dina Araz: Yes, I did. Because you didn't have the courage to kill her herself.
- Behrooz Araz: Courage? To poison a girl who did no harm to you at all?
- Dina Araz: You are my son and I love you, but I cannot let you destroy everything, everything we've worked so hard to achieve!
- Chloe O'Brian: I'm more insulted that you thought I wouldn't notice than by the fact that you were spying on me.
- Sarah Gavin: Driscoll ordered me to do it.
- Chloe O'Brian: Next time do it right. Use a Newman filter so the subject doesn't see red lights flashing everywhere. Amateur.
- Chloe O'Brian: You're a geek, Edgar, but you're a good guy. Stay that way.
- Edgar Stiles: I don't really have a choice.
- President John Keeler: Jim Heller is a good friend. A loyal public servant. You expect me to kill him to save face?
- Robert Franklin: Not yours, sir. The country's. If we look impotent in this situation, we'll only encourage more attacks. And if I may say so, sir, having known Jim Heller many years myself, if he were here, he'd be the first to endorse this plan.
- President John Keeler: The public will never accept it.
- Robert Franklin: All the public will know is the Secretary died during the course of a rescue attempt, which is certainly more palatable than letting him be executed with the whole world watching.
- Karen Pendleton: My husband and I are very fond of Behrooz. He's one of the few boys who seems to know the meaning of "please" and "thank you."