Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 4: 2:00pm-3:00pm".
- Jack Bauer: Are you okay?
- Audrey Raines: I'm almost getting used to this.
- Jen Slater: Tell him to play with his guns outside!
- Tony Almeida: (regarding the temperamental woman he’s living with) Sorry.
- Jack Bauer: No, she seems real sweet.
- Henry Powell: Who are you guys, police, F.B.I.?
- Tony Almeida: Actually, I’m currently unemployed.
- Audrey Raines: Look, we were fighting for our lives a few minutes ago, and if it hadn't been for Tony, we would've been dead. Now, I've been through a lot today, and I'm sure when this is all over, your boss will understand.
- Jen Slater: And if he doesn't?
- Audrey Raines: I can have him killed.
- Marianne Taylor: It was encoded.
- Edgar Stiles: Yeah, with a Bainbridge algorithm. It's so old-school it's like saying "please decode me."
- Marianne Taylor: Let's face it, Sarah wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Tony Almeida: Don't you think you've made me miss enough TV today, Jack?
- Tony Almeida: Jack, it'd be pretty stupid of me to let you die right after I risked my life trying to save you.
- Erin Driscoll: I learned my lesson today with Sherek and I am no longer going to err on the side of caution in these interrogations. Do you get my meaning?
- Sarah Gavin: Please stop.
- Erin Driscoll: If you want it to stop, then tell me where the Dobson Overide is and who has it.
- Sarah Gavin: Ms. Driscoll, I'm not a spy. I'm not. Please believe me.
- Dr. Martinez: This looks like a gunshot wound.
- Dina Araz: I’m afraid it was nothing that exciting, doctor.