Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 4: 6:00am-7:00am".
- Jack Bauer: (after Habib Marwan falls to his death) Nooo!!
- David Palmer: Jack Bauer would never compromise national security.
- Walt Cummings: As much as I'd like to believe that, everybody breaks.
- David Palmer: What you believe is irrelevant.
- Walt Cummings: (to President Logan) Suppose something happens to Bauer... suppose he has an accident.
- David Palmer: That's an obscene suggestion!
- President Logan: This administration does not condone murder, and it never will.
- Michelle Dessler: (after Tony returns to CTU) Oh I love you. I didn't realize how much until I thought I'd lost you.
- Jack Bauer: Audrey, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That's all I want.
- Audrey Raines: We both know that you belong here, Jack... at CTU, doing what you do best. And thank god there are people like you who can deal with that world. But I can't.
- Jack Bauer: Please don't say that.
- Audrey Raines: Jack. Oh, Jack. I love you, but after today, it's just... it won't work. (she kisses him) I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
- President Logan: It's also no secret that your presidency was infected with a certain level of paranoia and scandal. I won't allow that in my administration.
- David Palmer: (to President Logan) Hear no evil.
- President Logan: I beg your pardon.
- David Palmer: You heard what I said.
- Tony Almeida: Alright, Chloe, I need you to run interference with the local coroner until we can switch bodies. Make sure their database synches up with Jack's information.
- Chloe O'Brian: That won't cover the autopsy.
- Tony Almeida: There's not going to be an autopsy. They wanted Jack dead, now he's dead.
- Jack Bauer: Mr. President, you saved my life.
- David Palmer: I'm only sorry it came to this.
- Jack Bauer: Me too, sir. I just wanted to let you know that I was out.
- David Palmer: I'm glad. (sighs) This is probably the last time we'll ever speak. Jack, you do understand, when you hang up, for all intents and purposes, Jack Bauer's dead.
- Jack Bauer: I understand that, sir. Mr. President, it's been an honor.
- David Palmer: Same for me, my friend. (their final conversation)