Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 5: 12:00am-1:00am".
- James Heller: I've watched Charles Logan rise on the tide of his own ambition; I was terrified when he took the oath.
- Jack Bauer: You can't make a deal with him! You can't trust him!
- Chloe O'Brian: (to Miles Papazian) I don't think you're as big of a jerk as you like to pretend you are.
- Chloe O'Brian: If CTU has Jack, it's all my fault!
- Charles Logan: May I remind you that you are addressing the President of the United States.
- James Heller: I know exactly who I am talking to.
- James Heller: I know what you did, I know what you're doing, and I'm here to put an end to it.
- Charles Logan: (pause) You're going to have to be a little more specific.
- Charles Logan: Until you sit in my chair, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
- James Heller: Your chair is not a throne, Charles.
- Charles Logan: I'm protecting the interests of our country.
- James Heller: You mean oil.
- Charles Logan: Yes. Yes!
- James Heller: Call in Vice-President Gardner. I want to be here when you hand him your letter of resignation.
- Charles Logan: Isn't there anything I can give you, anything you want?
- James Heller: By doing this, you'll be giving me exactly what I want.
- Jack Bauer: Our government has no integrity -- not with a man like Charles Logan occupying the presidency!
- Christopher Henderson: I'll meet you halfway!
- Jack Bauer: What does that mean?
- (Henderson slits Audrey's brachial artery; she lets out a muffled scream)
- Jack Bauer: Damn it Christopher!