Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 5: 1:00am-2:00am".
- Jack Bauer: It's over, Christopher! Put the gun down, hands where I can see them! Do it, or I will kill you.
- James Heller: I will not let Logan and Henderson use me as a pawn!
- James Heller: Make sure the recording gets to the right people! Tell Audrey I love her.
- Audrey Raines: [to Christopher Henderson] What do you think, I'm stupid? You want me to make that call so your people can find me.
- Audrey Raines: [to Christopher Henderson] Not another word.
- Chloe O'Brian: If we're going to do extensive satellite tracking, I need more than my laptop. I'm going to have to network onto your computer, even though it's kind of pathetic, and I need you to get that screen to work for me.
- Bill Buchanan: Alright.
- Chloe O'Brian: I hope you don't mind me bossing you around, but technically, I don't work for you anymore.
- Bill Buchanan: It's alright, Chloe.
- Chloe O'Brian: Good.
- Karen Hayes: Why did you let Chloe escape?
- Shari Rothenberg: She intimidated me.
- Karen Hayes: She intimidated you?
- Shari Rothenberg: Based on some absurd idea that President Logan framed Bauer. She even said something about President Logan being involved in the assassination of David Palmer - I mean, can you believe her? And people think I'm crazy.
- Martha Logan: I've forgiven you many things, Charles. But not this. You've broken my heart. I'm looking at you...I hate you. But I will keep my mouth shut, because the people of this country don't deserve to suffer. But you do, Charles. You do.
- Graem: Just think about your kids, Ron. That's what I do.
- Graem: Just remember where we were when this started 18 months ago.
- Karen Hayes: Are you telling me you're not in the loop?
- Mike Novick: Actually, I don't even think there is a loop. The president is keeping his own counsel at the moment.
- Karen Hayes: That's a first.
- Mike Novick: Yes. It is.
- Karen Hayes: Is there anything else you want to tell me?
- Mike Novick: Nothing that I can say with any authority. All I know is that ... it's been a strange night.