Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 5: 3:00am-4:00am".
- Scott Evans: I'm bleeding. I think you broke my nose.
- Jack Bauer: You'll get medical attention as soon as we're on the ground. Right now, your only concern should be flying this plane.
- Curtis Manning: Audrey, I just got off the phone with County General. I have some great news. Your father survived the crash.
- Audrey Raines: He's alive?
- Curtis Manning: Yeah. One of our teams picked him up about 30 minutes ago. He's still in ICU, but they expect him to pull through.
- President Logan: I can't believe it's come to this. I'm going to shoot down a plane full of innocent people.
- Scott Evans: We can't land on the freeway.
- Jack Bauer: Yes, we can. It's late. There's a curfew. There won't be any cars on the road.
- Jack Bauer: You can either try to land this plane on the freeway, or I will.
- President Logan: I still believe we were right. I still believe that we acted in the best interests of the country.
- Martha Logan: You know what really gets me, Charles? That you had me going for so long... I had no idea you were such a good liar. If I wasn't so horrified by the fact that I married you, I might be impressed.
- President Logan: (answering phone) Yes?
- Presidential retreat operator: I'm sorry to disturb you, sir, but I have an urgent call coming in from CTU.
- President Logan: I don't want to talk to anyone from CTU.
- Presidential retreat operator: He insists that you'll want to speak with him. He says it's concerning Jack Bauer.
- President Logan: (picking up phone) Put him through.
- Presidential retreat operator: Yes, sir. Go ahead, you're on with the President.
- Miles Papazian: Mr. President?
- President Logan: Yes. Go ahead.
- Miles Papazian: You don't know me. My name is Miles Papazian. I work under Karen Hayes.
- President Logan: What is this about?
- Miles Papazian: It's about a recording, sir, that Jack Bauer has just delivered here to CTU. Sir, my understanding is it's a recording of a conversation of yours that, if leaked, could significantly compromise national security.
- President Logan: Go on.
- Miles Papazian: My superior, Ms. Hayes, is working with Bauer and Bill Buchanan. Their intention is to play the recording for the Attorney General.
- President Logan: Why are you telling me this?
- Miles Papazian: Because sir, I feel compelled to intervene, and I just wanted to make sure that you would approve.
- President Logan: (smiling) I do, Mr. Papazian, I do approve. Listen, I'm uh, going to text you my private number. Let me know how it goes. And Miles - I promise you I won't forget this.
- Miles Papazian: (smirking) Thank you, sir, that's all I wanted to hear. Mr. President, I look forward to speaking with you again soon.