Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from "Day 5: 4:00pm-5:00pm".
- Audrey Raines: Christopher Henderson?
- Jack Bauer: Yeah.
- Audrey Raines: Who is he?
- Jack Bauer: Someone I used to work for.
- Audrey Raines: Where?
- Jack Bauer: CTU. He’s the man who recruited me.
- Jack Bauer: I'm sorry, I'm a little lost. I was looking for the men's room?
- Christopher Henderson: Just for the record, I never believed you were dead.
- Curtis Manning: If you try to carry out that command, I will draw my weapon.
- Christopher Henderson: Buchanan? What a stiff. No wonder everything’s going to hell over there; you guys keep getting rid of everyone who can do the job.
- Jack Bauer: How could I be so stupid?
- Vladimir Bierko: If Russia isn’t going to pay with the life of its President, then its new ally, the United States, will pay with the lives of its citizens. Mr. President, this is our final conversation. Goodbye. (hangs up)
- Charles Logan: No! Wait!
- Jack Bauer: Trust me. If Omicron was developing Sentox, legally or illegally, Henderson knew about it.
- Christopher Henderson: I'll tell you the one thing that just hangs on me - the one thing that just... hurts me is that you didn't believe me.
- Jack Bauer: You made it impossible to believe you. How could I possibly defend you? You wouldn't even defend yourself.
- Christopher Henderson: No one gave me the chance.
- Aaron Pierce: (into his radio mic) Protocol Red! Protocol Red!
- Aaron Pierce: (to Martha and the Suvarovs) Hold on tight! We're turning around! We just received intelligence about a threat to the motorcade!
- (terrorists open fire on the Suvarovs' motorcade)
- Aaron Pierce: (into his radio mic) We're under attack! We need backup NOW!