Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 6: 4:00pm-5:00pm".
- Dmitri Gredenko: I'll be glad when we no longer have to deal with these people. They are living in the dark ages, and they act like they own the world.
- Henchman: I'd much rather be fighting them.
- Dmitri Gredenko: If we succeed today, we'll never have to. The Arabs and the West, they'll destroy each other.
- Reed Pollock: We're not cold-blooded murderers. We're just trying to save this country.
- Reed Pollock: If we're going to frame Assad for this assassination, then this bomb has to explode while their both together. We're never going to have a better chance than now.
- Chloe O'Brian: I just want to make sure you're ok.
- Morris O'Brian: I helped terrorists arm a nuclear bomb today. I'm not going to be ok for a long time.
- Jack Bauer: Can you help us?
- Charles Logan: Yes... I can...
- Jack Bauer: But you want some kind of plea agreement. You're unbelievable.
- Charles Logan: I don't blame you for thinking that, Jack. But I want you to know that I'm not the same man that I was two years ago. Just as you're not the same man who was dragged away and thrown into a Chinese prison. I've changed - I've had time to think about what I did. I've had time to reconnect to my faith. So no, I don't want a pardon, and I wouldn't accept it if it was offered to me.
- Jack Bauer: So what do you want?
- Charles Logan: Nothing! I want to give you the information you need, with no conditions.
- Jack Bauer: I don't trust you.
- Charles Logan: If you want to find Gredenko maybe it's time you started.
- Wayne Palmer: (about Logan's willingness to help) This could be some maneuver on his part to gain his freedom.
- Jack Bauer: Sir, I believe he's after something else.
- Wayne Palmer: And what exactly would that be?
- Jack Bauer: Redemption.
- Charles Logan: Again, with due respect, sir, I have more experience dealing with people of Markov's character.
- Wayne Palmer: You mean criminals like yourself?
- Charles Logan: Several years ago, I was in the same situation, and I reached out to your brother for counsel. David helped me successfully navigate that crisis.
- Wayne Palmer: Yes, he did, and you repaid him by killing him.
- Charles Logan: This isn't easy for you, is it, Jack?
- Jack Bauer: What?
- Charles Logan: The possibility I may not be the same man you've hated for so long.
- Dmitri Gredenko: The US military has spent millions to develop this drone. Today American tax payers will get a demonstration of what their money has produced.
- Morris O'Brian: (to Chloe) Look, even I know that I shouldn't be here. There's a big part of me that wants to go home, crawl into bed and forget this day ever happened. But I'm staying, because CTU needs me.
- Bruce Carson: You can't go soft on us now, Reed.
- Reed Pollock: No, it's... it's just starting to hit me. What we're about to do. My god... we're killing the president of the United States.
- Chloe O'Brian: I don't know what to say. I was worried about you.
- Morris O'Brian: Marching into a men's room isn't worried, it's obsessed!
- Hamri Al-Assad: Before we continue, I would like to express my appreciation. You are taking a great risk, Mr. President.
- Wayne Palmer: You and I are both sharing that risk, sir, and maybe that, in and of itself, is something of a victory.