Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 6: 6:00am-7:00am".
- Newsreader: America has been victimised again. Last night's terrorist attack in San Antonio is now the latest in this series of bombings that began eleven weeks ago in ten different cities. Over nine hundred people have been killed thus far, and though no one has claimed responsibility for this wave of death, evidence points to Islamic militants. Here in Los Angeles, the mood can only be described as tense and fearful, as the Department of Homeland Security is urging all citizens to report, without delay, any suspicious persons or activities. We spoke with a Department spokesperson, who says, quote, "We don't want to start a witch hunt, but we would rather err on the side of caution, then become the next target." He then went on to say that the vigilance of the public is the best line of defense against attack.
- Tom Lennox: Our country is under siege. Now you're the National Security advisor, Karen. Frankly, I'm surprised by your resistance.
- Karen Hayes: These places that you keep building are nothing more than concentration camps.
- Tom Lennox: Detention facilities, and the criteria for determining who should be detained are very reasonable.
- Karen Hayes: Reasonable? This revised plan of yours justifies locking up every American who prays towards Mecca!
- Tom Lennox: Security has its price!
- Wayne Palmer: So does freedom, Tom.
- Bill Buchanan: Take those cuffs off him.
- Cheng Zhi: (In Chinese) Release him.
- Jack Bauer: [Indistinct]
- Bill Buchanan: Can't hear you, Jack.
- Jack Bauer: (Softly) Audrey?
- Bill Buchanan: Audrey doesn't know you're back.
- Jack Bauer: My daughter?
- Bill Buchanan: Kim doesn't know either.
- Jack Bauer: You keep it that way.
- Wayne Palmer: God bless you, Jack.
- Wayne Palmer: I don't know if I'm the right man to lead this country.
- Tom Lennox: It doesn't matter if you think you're the right man to lead this country. You will lead this country, Mr. President, whether you like it or not. You are the President.
- Bill Buchanan: He wants me to handcuff you to that grate.
- Jack Bauer: Do it.
- Jack Bauer: Do you understand the difference between dying for something and dying for nothing? The only reason I fought so hard to stay alive in China was because I didn't want to die for nothing. Today I can die for something. My way, my choice. To be honest with you, it'll be a relief.
- Abu Fayed: Because of your deception, I will now have to think about giving you Assad.
- Nadia Yassir: But what about our deal? (Pause) Fayed (in Arabic) where's your honor?
- Abu Fayed: You will die for nothing!