Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 7: 10:00pm-11:00pm".
- Tony Almeida: Why don't you just take all this to the FBI?
- Jack Bauer: Because we're fugitives Tony, nobody's going to believe us!
- Ethan Kanin: You're a great woman, Allison. You have great work yet to do. I'm a liability to you now. Don't let me compromise your next three years in office. Don't let me sink your agenda.
- Allison Taylor: Our agenda, Ethan.
- Ethan Kanin: Yes. Our agenda.
- Greg Seaton: Everybody on the board is here sir.
- Jonas Hodges: You have a worried look, Greg.
- Greg Seaton: It's very tense in there sir.
- Jonas Hodges: They're six-year-olds, Greg. And they need to eat their carrots.
- Jonas Hodges: Rough day, it's a rough day for the United States of America. White House under siege, President taken hostage… It's especially painful because we know this didn't have to be.
- Doug Knowles: Jonas, tell me you had nothing to do with this.
- Jonas Hodges: Are you accusing me of complicity in the murder of Senator Mayer?
- Doug Knowles: I want a personal assurance.
- Jonas Hodges: Starkwood is not in the business of political assassination, Doug. But maybe we should look into it, I hear it's a growth market.
- Jack Bauer: Let me put it to you this way. These men have killed over 300 people today. They get a hold of that weapon, they're going to make that look like child's play. You've only got one choice here.
- Carl Gadsen: You guys got my back right?
- Jack Bauer: Yeah.
- Carl Gadsen: Promise me.
- Jack Bauer: (looks nervously at Tony, realizing he will have to lie) I promise you.
- Jack Bauer: Damn it.
- Tony Almeida: Forget about him Jack. He was dead the second he stepped out that door, you and I both know that.
- Ethan Kanin: You've got yourself a seat at the President's table. She listens to you. But running a country isn't like running a campaign. It's not about doing whatever it takes to win, it's about doing what's right for the American people.
- Olivia Taylor: Sometimes those things aren't mutually exclusive.
- Tony Almeida: Damn it Jack, what the hell are you doing? Don't do it. You're going to turn this surveillance job into a firefight. It'll be two against ten, Jack.
- Jack Bauer: Two against nine.
- Tony Almeida: Don't break your own rules. You may save one man, but what about the thousands of people who could die in a biological attack. Is this about you, Jack, or about them? You want to prevent another disaster or ensure that it's going to happen?