Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 7: 4:00pm-5:00pm".
- President Allison Taylor: My interest right now is catching Iké Dubaku. He has killed scores of Americans today. He tried to kill my husband, and he has corrupted my government. Whatever it takes, I want that son of a bitch found.
- Larry Moss: I'm looking at a report faxed to me from Metro Police. A Mrs. Carol Vossler is claiming an unidentified woman held her and her child hostage at gunpoint. She says the woman threatened to kill her son.
- Renee Walker: Larry, we discussed this. We needed to get Vossler to tell us where Taylor was being held. It was the only leverage we had.
- Larry Moss: Yeah, right. "Whatever's necessary." Jack Bauer's rationalization for every unethical action he takes.
- Renee Walker: Well, it worked, Larry. Doesn't that count for something?
- Larry Moss: Renee, Jack Bauer is about to be strung up by a Senate subcommittee and you are following his playbook. You already got the AG's office looking into that thing you pulled with Tanner's respirator. And now this.
- Renee Walker: No one was actually hurt.
- Larry Moss [outraged] No one... Renee, Bauer killed the woman's husband! Renee, I swear to you here, I am scared of what is happening to you. You put these people through hell, and it doesn't bother you.
- Renee Walker: I didn't say that it doesn't bother me, Larry. I said that it worked.
- Chloe O'Brian: Hey sweetheart, mommy has to go to work. You be good, okay?
- Prescott O'Brian: Bye, Mommy!
- Chloe O'Brian: Well that's inefficient. Whoever set your network up that way didn't know what they were doing.
- Larry Moss: [after long pause] I set our network up that way.
- Chloe O'Brian: Oh… Okay.
- Larry Moss: You worked with Bauer for a long time, didn't you?
- Chloe O'Brian: Seven years, on and off.
- Larry Moss: That's impressive. That you survived the experience.
- Chloe O'Brian: What are you talking about?!
- Larry Moss: Only that a lot of people didn't. Curtis Manning, Ryan Chappelle. His own wife.
- Chloe O'Brian: Are you saying it's Jack's fault his wife was killed?
- Larry Moss: You tell me.
- Chloe O'Brian: Jack Bauer is the most trustworthy, honorable man I know. And he's my friend. Maybe you should worry less about him, and more about the mole in your office working for Dubaku.
- Jack Bauer: (to Marika Donoso, about Dubaku) You know what he's doing in this country? Do you have any idea what this man is?
- Marika Donoso: He's everything to me.
- Jack Bauer: This isn't about you, this is about her and Dubaku. Listen, life gets ugly, innocent people get hurt—that's a reality. At least she got to make a choice to be involved, to do the right thing. Which is a lot more than I can say for Dubaku's other victims. We have one job here—that's to get Dubaku. Outside of that don't get involved.
- Sean Hillinger: You're a little bitch, you know that?
- Janis Gold: You're a little bitch.