Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 7: 5:00pm-6:00pm".
- Renee Walker: Then Dubaku knows that Marika is working with us: he will kill her, Jack. We should not have used her like this.
- Jack Bauer: We didn't have a choice, she was our only asset.
- Renee Walker: She's not an asset, Jack, she's a human being!
- Allison Taylor: How can we possibly run this government when we don't know who we can trust?
- Renee Walker: (After Jack tries to pull her away, and she pulls her gun on him) I gave her my word! So either back off or help me!
- Larry Moss: (threatening Sean) You better start talking to me.... right now!
- Sean Hillinger: I would like to speak with my attorney.
- Jack Bauer: What we did wasn't wrong. It was necessary. (Begins to walk away)
- Renee Walker: I read your file. When your wife was killed, did you feel that? Or did you just tell yourself that was necessary?
- Jack Bauer: What do you want from me? What do you want from me!?
- Renee Walker: I just want to know that you feel something. I want to know that you feel the same kind of pain that I do. (slaps him) Do you feel that!? (slaps again) Do you feel that!? (Goes to slap him again, but Jack stops her, and she falls into his arms)
- Jack Bauer: You're gonna be alright... It's gonna take a while, but you will learn to live with it.
- Renee Walker: (pushes Jack away) What if I don't want to learn to live with it?
- Jack Bauer: Then quit.
- Jack Bauer: And by the way, that stunt you pulled by the car? If you ever pull your weapon on me again, you better intend to use it.
- Renee Walker: I did.