Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from "Day 7: 9:00pm-10:00pm".
- Jonas Hodges: I get no pleasure from the knowledge that people will die at our hands. One single soul, the loss of one soul is tragic to me! Let alone the numbers we're talking about but do not forget that every war worth fighting involves collateral damage and what we're doing, is fundamentally and absolutely necessary and I know you understand that!
- Jonas Hodges: Wake up our colleagues and have them assembled within one hour. And tell 'em to pack their pajamas and toothbrushes. It's gonna be a long night.
- Morris O'Brian: You have to understand something. Jack Bauer and my wife have a very long history. I consider him to be a friend.
- Larry Moss: And he'll have his day in court. But the case against your wife is rock solid.
- Morris O'Brian: I can’t.
- Larry Moss: We’re talking about her serving a minimum sentence of fifteen years. Your son will be nineteen by the time she gets out of prison!
- Senator Blaine Mayer: And if the connection between Juma & Starkwood isn't there, will you turn yourself in then?
- Jack Bauer: Just open the files, sir.
- Jack Bauer: Of course I have regrets, Senator. I regret losing my family. My wife was murdered because I was responsible for protecting David Palmer during an assassination attempt. My daughter can't even look at me. Every day, I regret looking into the eyes of men, women, and children knowing that any moment, their lives might be deemed expendable in an effort to protect the greater good. I regret every decision or mistake that I might have made which resulted in the loss of a single innocent life. But do you know what I regret the most? Is that this world needs people like me.
- Chloe O'Brian: I can’t believe you. You're helping them catch Jack!
- Morris O'Brian: I did it for you.
- Chloe O'Brian: This is the last thing I would have wanted. How could you do this?
- Morris O'Brian: Let’s see. For a start, I thought it might be nice to spare Prescott the inconvenience of having a convict for a mother.
- Chloe O'Brian: Jack saved your life.
- Morris O'Brian: I don’t deny that I owe him. But my child, and my marriage, comes first, and it should for you too.
- Chloe O'Brian: Oh.
- Morris O'Brian: Chloe - you've helped Jack enough, you have. You can't go deciding to make this sacrifice on your own anymore.
- Chloe O'Brian: But he didn't do what they're saying he did!
- Morris O'Brian: Then he can prove that when they take him into custody.
- Chloe O'Brian: If they give him the chance!
- Larry Moss: I told them, and I'm telling you; it is impossible to overestimate Bauer.