Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from Edgar Stiles.
Day 4 Edit
- Chloe O'Brian: As usual, Edgar, we can't hear you. Also, where's your laptop in case you need to pull data?
- Edgar Stiles: I'm sorry, I'll speak up. And, uh, I don't need my laptop, I have everything memorized. ("Day 4: 7:00am-8:00am")
- Chloe O'Brian: Jack can find the hostile if he's allowed to follow him, but Driscoll won't let him.
- Edgar Stiles: That's her call.
- Chloe O'Brian: She's wrong.
- Edgar Stiles: That's your opinion. These decisions are not ours to make. ("Day 4: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Edgar Stiles: (to Marianne Taylor) Just because you overheard that conversation between Chloe and me doesn't mean I'm your bitch. ("Day 4: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Chloe O'Brian: You're a geek, Edgar, but you're a good guy. Stay that way.
- Edgar Stiles: I don't really have a choice. ("Day 4: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Edgar Stiles: I shouldn't do this, Curtis. I could faint. I feel very nauseous. I have low blood sugar.
- Curtis Manning: It's just Driscoll and Heller.
- Edgar Stiles: Driscoll's in there too?! ("Day 4: 1:00pm-2:00pm")
- Erin Driscoll: Edgar, what we need to know is can you do this without making a mistake?
- Edgar Stiles: (looks down) Yeah, I can do it.
- James Heller: You're not filling me with confidence, Edgar.
- Edgar Stiles: Look, I'm just a little nervous. But if I say I can do it, I can do it. ("Day 4: 1:00pm-2:00pm")
- Marianne Taylor: It was encoded.
- Edgar Stiles: Yeah, with a Bainbridge algorithm. C'mon, that's so old-school it's like saying "please decode me." ("Day 4: 2:00pm-3:00pm")
- Edgar Stiles: Look, I hate asking for special treatment...that's not something I would normally do...but she's my mother. ("Day 4: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Erin Driscoll: Where are those time estimates on the remaining plants?
- Edgar Stiles: (hands her file) Right here.
- Erin Driscoll: These are from forty minutes ago. They update every fifteen minutes.
- Edgar Stiles: I'm sorry Ms. Driscoll. I'm a little upset about my mother.
- Erin Driscoll: You need to put your emotions on hold a little longer, Edgar. We're in the middle of a crisis.
- Edgar Stiler: My mother just died, Ms. Driscoll. I can't put that on hold. ("Day 4: 4:00pm-5:00pm")
- Edgar Stiles: (to Tony Almeida, temporarily reinstated at CTU) I'm sick of people talking to me like I don't know what I'm doing - especially people who don't actually work here. ("Day 4: 8:00pm-9:00pm")
Day 5 Edit
- Bill Buchanan: Were you able to identify the terrorists from the photos Jack sent?
- Edgar Stiles: Still no matches on the watch list. I tried three different coding arrays.
- Bill Buchanan: Did you try widening the parameters?
- Edgar Stiles: If it was any wider, we could use the phone book. ("Day 5: 9:00am-10:00am")
- Edgar Stiles: (last word) Chloe...
- Chloe O'Brian: (inaudible) Edgar... ("Day 5: 6:00pm-7:00pm")