Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from 24: The House Special Subcommittee's Findings at CTU.
- Rep. Pauline Driscoll: Have you ever wrestled with Jell-O, Lieutenant Colonel?
- Lt. Col. Kevin Newton: Ma'am?
- Rep. Pauline Driscoll: You're slipping around the question—answering without answering. Please address the question again—this time in plain English.
- Rep. Jayce Fulbright: According to your written testimony, you were taken into custody by the Secret Service at about 8:00 A.M. And you escaped their custody at around 8:10 A.M. Is that correct?
- Jack Bauer: Yes, sir, that's the correct chronology.
- Rep. Roy Schneider: Good Lord, that's faster than Houdini!
- Jack Bauer: Sir, I regret most of the things I had to do in that twenty-four-hour period. But shooting Nina Myers is something I would be happy to do again.
- Rep. Pauline Driscoll: For Nina Myers, it was either give up Jamey or risk her own exposure. No honor among spies, is there, Agent Almeida?
- Tony Almeida: No, ma'am. No honor.
- Rep. Pauline Driscoll: You were intimate with Ms. Myers, is that correct?
- Tony Almeida: Yes, ma'am. It was a mistake—
- Rep. Pauline Driscoll: A mistake! Then we have a consensus. That's what Agent Bauer called his alliance with Ms. Myers. I sometimes wonder what she thinks.
- Tony Almeida: I'm sure Nina Myers has regrets. She got caught.
- Jack Bauer: I leveled my weapon at Drazen's chest. He raised his hands to surrender. I stared into his eyes and the abyss stared back. I shot him.