Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from Karen Hayes.
Day 5 Edit
- Karen Hayes: I don't like to be threatened, Mr. Bauer.
- Jack Bauer: Ms. Hayes, that's not a threat; that's a fact! ("Day 5: 9:00pm-10:00pm")
- Karen Hayes: Your emotional involvement with Miss Raines is not exactly a secret, Jack.
- Jack Bauer: That has nothing to do with this!
- Karen Hayes: That's right. You always put the work first, you never let your feelings get involved. Is that what happened with Nina Myers? ("Day 5: 9:00pm-10:00pm")
- Miles Papazian: We knew this wasn't going to be a seamless transition.
- Karen Hayes: (sighs) Sometimes I wonder if it was even a necessary one.
- Miles Papazian: Karen, CTU's performance today has been considerably less than stellar. Dozens of people have been killed, and they weren't even able to prevent an attack on themselves!
- Karen Hayes: Do you really believe under the circumstances that we could have done any better? ("Day 5: 11:00pm-12:00am")
- Karen Hayes: Bill, this is Karen Hayes. You have less than seven minutes to get Chloe out of there. ("Day 5: 1:00am-2:00am")
- Bill Buchanan: Karen, I was thinking of getting some breakfast before going home.
- Karen Hayes: I have to go to Division for one last briefing, bureaucracy. Raincheck?
- Bill Buchanan: Sure. ("Day 5: 6:00am-7:00am")
Day 6 Edit
- Tom Lennox: You don't belong in national security.
- Karen Hayes: You are using this crisis to advance a very dangerous agenda, Tom, and take advantage of presidential power, and I will not let you do it. And if you think you are going to wear me down you are sadly mistaken. ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Bill Buchanan: Have you heard about this latest mandate from Homeland Security?
- Karen Hayes: No, why, what is it?
- Bill Buchanan: They're racially profiling our own agents.
- Karen Hayes: What?
- Bill Buchanan: It just came down from the White House. The problem is one of my best people is hamstrung. She has to work twice as hard to get through these security measures.
- Karen Hayes: They're not security measures, Bill. They're the paranoid delusions of Tom Lennox. ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Tom Lennox: I'd like you to tender your resignation, Karen.
- Karen Hayes: My resignation? What are you smoking? ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Karen Hayes: Do you want to get in the ring with me, Tom? ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Karen Hayes: You're a son of a bitch.
- Tom Lennox: I never claimed otherwise. ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Karen Hayes: Did someone push you down the stairs?
- Tom Lennox: Actually, I tripped over your ineptitude. ("Day 6: 7:00pm-8:00pm")