Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from Lynn McGill.
Day 5 Edit
- Lynn McGill: We met at that memory management lecture?
- Chloe O'Brian: If you say so. ("Day 5: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Lynn McGill: Sit down, Mr. Buchanan.
- Bill Buchanan: Would you stop with the Mr. Buchanan? We need to get this assault in motion now!
- Lynn McGill: Sit down, Bill. ("Day 5: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Lynn McGill: You're going to outflank the terrorists? That should work. ("Day 5: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Bill Buchanan: Lynn, I owe you an apology.
- Lynn McGill: For what?
- Bill Buchanan: Well, if you hadn't recognized the duress code that Jack transmitted, well....
- Lynn McGill: Bill. You're the reason I figured out what he was doing.
- Bill Buchanan: What do you mean?
- Lynn McGill: I admit, I was suspicious of Mr. Bauer, but you were so adamant about his integrity that I just looked for a way to reconcile the contradiction. So, thank you. ("Day 5: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Audrey Raines: Are you talking about letting them go through with this? Sacrificing the lives of all those people?
- Lynn McGill: I'm talking about accepting the damage one canister can do versus what the other nineteen can do. ("Day 5: 2:00pm-3:00pm")
- Audrey Raines: Lynn, you tell me, if you were in Jack's shoes, could you follow through with that order? Stand by and watch as they murder all those people?
- Lynn McGill: This is war. There are going to be casualties. If those are the orders of the president - yes! I would have to.
- Audrey Raines: I hope that's not true. For your sake. ("Day 5: 2:00pm-3:00pm")
- Lynn McGill: The two of you are up to something and I'm not gonna stand for it. This was a deliberate attempt to circumvent my authority.
- Audrey Raines: Lynn, we are all on the same side here.
- Lynn McGill: If your father wasn't the Secretary of Defense, I would have you thrown out of here. (to Bill Buchanan) I don't have that problem with you. ("Day 5: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Lynn McGill: This is an unverified threat! If you want to hand it off to NSA, be my guest!
- Audrey Raines: NSA can't recall the motorcade without a time-consuming approval process.
- Lynn McGill: Good! That process helps eliminate false threats!
- Audrey Raines: Look we don't have that time! According to this report -
- Lynn McGill: Miss Raines! This office has made enough mistakes for one day, and I intend to stop the bleeding. Now let my people focus on their work, or I will have you escorted out of here! ("Day 5: 4:00pm-5:00pm")
- Audrey Raines: Lynn, listen we need to talk--
- Lynn McGill: Shut up. ("Day 5: 4:00pm-5:00pm")
- Lynn McGill: Dammit, Jenny, this isn't a laundry room. This is a secure government building. ("Day 5: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
- Harry Swinton: How could you not report it?
- Lynn McGill: I was embarrassed. I didn't want anyone to know I got beat up. ("Day 5: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Lynn McGill: We have to do this, Harry. We're gonna die anyway. If we don't, so will everyone at CTU. ("Day 5: 7:00pm-8:00pm")