Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from Martha Logan.
Day 5 Edit
- Evelyn Martin: You look beautiful, Mrs. Logan.
- Martha Logan: I look like a wedding cake. (dunks head in water) Let's start over. ("Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am")
- Martha Logan: Get away from me, or I will have your family eating dog food out of a can! ("Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am")
- Martha Logan: Damn it, Mike, I am the First Lady. Tell your storm trooper to stay away from me! ("Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am")
- Martha Logan: Mr. Burke, we can continue this little dance if you really want to, but you and I both know that I am going to get into that room. So you can save us both the trouble and just give me your entry card.
- Burke: Mrs. Logan, you wouldn't….
- Martha Logan: (starting to remove her clothes) In three seconds, Mr. Burke, I am going to scream louder than any woman you've ever heard in your life. One…two…
- Burke: Here's the card right here! ("Day 5: 9:00am-10:00am")
- Charles Logan: Martha, my back is up against the wall! You give me another solution!
- Martha Logan: Stand up to them! Refuse to negotiate with them! Isn't that the policy of this country? Isn’t that the point of the treaty you just signed? ("Day 5: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Aaron Pierce: Mrs Logan.
- Martha Logan: Aaron. I’ve decided to drive to the airport with the Suvarovs.
- Aaron Pierce: I’ll ride upfront.
- Martha Logan: No, Aaron, no, that’s not necessary.
- Aaron Pierce: Yes, it is. ("Day 5: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Charles Logan: I didn't lose you, did I?
- Martha Logan: No, you didn't lose me. ("Day 5: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Martha Logan: I've forgiven you many things, Charles. But not this. You've broken my heart. I'm looking at you…I hate you. But I will keep my mouth shut, because the people of this country don't deserve to suffer. But you do, Charles. You do. ("Day 5: 1:00am-2:00am")
- Martha Logan (scoffs at Agent Adams): I just called the President of the United States a son of a bitch! ("Day 5: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Martha Logan [after she says she had no idea Logan was "such a good liar"]: If I wasn’t so horrified by the fact that I’m married to you, I might actually be impressed. ("Day 5: 3:00am-4:00am")
- Martha Logan: I've never been more sober…or more sane. ("Day 5: 5:00am-6:00am")
- Charles Logan: Why did you help them?
- Martha Logan: (deep sob) Because you killed David Palmer!
- Charles Logan: I told you, I didn't realize that was going to happen.
- Martha Logan: Your people killed him to protect you. You covered it up; that's just as bad!
- Charles Logan: I did it because I had to!
- Martha Logan: Oh, and then others died to cover that up!
- Charles Logan: That's right—for the good of the country.
- Martha Logan: You sold nerve gas to terrorists. You're insane. You're insane!
- Charles Logan: I did it for the good of the country as I saw it at the time! ("Day 5: 6:00am-7:00am")
Day 6 Edit
- Martha Logan: Oh, now you're just trying to irritate me, aren't you? ("Day 6: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
- Martha Logan: At least you used to be an honest crook! ("Day 6: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
- Charles Logan: The last thing I ever wanted to do was upset you.
- Martha Logan: You always managed to get to that last thing, didn't you? ("Day 6: 6:00pm-7:00pm")