Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from Michelle Dessler.
Day 2 Edit
- Michelle Dessler: (to Jack, as he stares at Nina) I am supposed to get you out of here. That's not going to happen, is it? ("Day 2: 12:00pm-1:00pm")
- Michelle Dessler: So you think I just want you for your information? ("Day 2: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
- Michelle Dessler: I'm gonna deal with this Mr. Auda myself. If you need any help, call Jacobs. He’ll give you a hand.
- Carrie Turner: Tony told you to assign someone to Auda.
- Michelle Dessler: Well, I'm assigning myself.
- Carrie Turner: You're still not comfortable working with me, are you?
- Michelle Dessler: Just do your job, Carrie. ("Day 2: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
- Michelle Dessler: (crying in Tony's arms) I'm so tired! (sobs) And I'm so scared! ("Day 2: 2:00am-3:00am")
Day 3 Edit
- Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you...as long as I don't have to cook.
- Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook, I will take you with me anywhere. ("Day 3: 1:00pm-2:00pm")
- Michelle Dessler: (at the hospital) You scared the hell out of me.
- Tony Almeida: (laughing) I know... I'm sorry. ("Day 3: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Michelle Dessler: I'm his wife. He did what he did to save my life!
- Brad Hammond: I'm aware of that. And because of that he's being charged with treason.
- Michelle Dessler: Treason? Brad, look, I know that he broke protocol by taking Jane Saunders out of CTU but he would never have given her out…
- Brad Hammond: Michelle!
- Michelle Dessler: And because of him we were able to catch Saunders! ("Day 3: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Dalton Furrelle: (referring to Nina Myers) Her pulse is spiking. Someone hasn't been using protection with Marcus Alvers.
- Michelle Dessler: (to Tony) She's probably had sex with him. ("Day 3: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Michelle Dessler: I just want this day to end. ("Day 3: 3:00am-4:00am")
- Tony Almeida: Michelle?
- Michelle Dessler: Yeah?
- Tony Almeida: (sobbing) I can't believe I almost lost you. ("Day 3: 8:00am-9:00am")
Day 4 Edit
- Michelle Dessler: The last time I saw you, you couldn't stay sober long enough to keep a job! ("Day 4: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Michelle Dessler: Secretary Heller doesn't run CTU, I do and I'm ordering you to go back to work. ("Day 4: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Michelle Dessler: I can't...I can't spend another day without you. I'm ready to leave here, I'm ready to go with you. ("Day 4: 4:00am-5:00am")
- Michelle Dessler: When they told me you were dead…
- Tony Almeida: I know. I'm sorry.
- Michelle Dessler: Oh, I love you. I didn’t realize how much until I thought I lost you. ("Day 4: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Jack Bauer: OK. Did you get me a clean phone?
- Michelle Dessler: Yeah. Here’s a scramble filter. You can talk up to one minute undetected. ("Day 4: 6:00am-7:00am")
Day 5 Edit
- Michelle Dessler: (to Tony) They don’t have our experience. I never once regretted our decision to leave CTU, but I don’t want to look back on today and realize I could have helped. ("Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am")
- Michelle Dessler: (to Tony and her last line) You can handle the meeting on your own. ("Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am")