Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from Mike Novick.
Day 1 Edit
- David Palmer: Sorry to wake you like this, Mike, but something's come up. I was hoping to keep you out of it.
- Mike Novick: I'm your Chief of staff, David. I shouldn't be kept out of anything.
- David Palmer: It was a private matter.
- Mike Novick: You're running for president. Nothing's private anymore. ("Day 1: 5:00am-6:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: What do you think Mike??
- Mike Novick: Don't put me in the middle of it.
- Sherry Palmer: Well isn't that your job, to be in the middle of it? For crying out loud Mike, it's your job on the line too! ("Day 1: 11:00pm-12:00am")
Day 2 Edit
- Mike Novick: Do you happen to know if Jack Bauer is still trying to find evidence that the recording was fabricated?
- Ryan Chappelle: Yes, I believe he is, but he's operating outside of our authority.
- Mike Novick: I want you to assist his investigation.
- Ryan Chappelle: Sir, I don't even know where he is.
- Mike Novick: Then find him.
- Ryan Chappelle: Mr. Novick, I'm not sure why you're asking me to do this, but I was told we're already at war, and to proceed accordingly.
- Mike Novick: We're not at war yet, you have 30 minutes to report back to me the findings of Bauer and your efforts.
- Ryan Chappelle: But, sir---
- Mike Novick: (in a stern voice) That's a direct order, Ryan! You have my channel, I want you to call me back on this line. That's all! (hangs up) ("Day 2: 7:00am-8:00am")
- David Palmer: I'm relieving you from your post, effective immediately.
- Mike Novick: Yes, Mr. President. ("Day 2: 7:00am-8:00am")
Day 5 Edit
- Charles Logan: What is it, Mike?
- Mike Novick: David Palmer's been assassinated. ("Day 5: 7:00am-8:00am")
- Aaron Pierce: (after an intimate moment with First Lady Martha Logan) Mike, I want you to know nothing happened in there.
- Mike Novick: (skeptically) Whatever didn't happen, just make sure it doesn't happen again. ("Day 5: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
- Karen Hayes: Is there anything else you want to tell me?
- Mike Novick: Nothing that I can say with any authority. All I know is that...it's been a strange night. (pauses) I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
- Karen Hayes: No--actually, Mike, you've been very helpful. Thank you.("Day 5: 1:00am-2:00am")
- Charles Logan: I don't see where any of this becomes your business, Mike.
- Mike Novick: I'll tell you where, Mr. President. I'm your Chief of Staff - if there's something going on that I don't know about that involves national security, it is my business.
- Charles Logan: This isn't national security, Mike - it's our marriage. ("Day 5: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Jack Bauer: Yeah?
- Mike Novick: The President has just notified Secret Service he's going to be delayed.
- Jack Bauer: How long?
- Mike Novick: He didn't say, but Mrs. Logan knows we need as much time as possible. Jack... if Logan doesn't confess... how far are you actually willing to go?
- Jack Bauer: As far as I have to. ("Day 5: 5:00am-6:00am")