Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a collection of memorable quotes from Nadia Yassir.
Day 6 Edit
- Abu Fayed: Because of your deception, I will now have to think about giving you Assad's location.
- Nadia Yassir: But what about our deal? Fayed, (in Arabic) where's your honor? ("Day 6: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Nadia Yassir: (to Mike Doyle) I understand everything. I read your file. I know what you did in Denver. You enjoy hurting people. You get off on it. ("Day 6: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Mike Doyle: Look, I know you and I got off to kind of a bad start.
- Nadia Yassir: A bad start? You assaulted me.
- Mike Doyle: This country is under attack by Islamic terrorists. We had reason to believe there was a mole in this building. Starting with you wasn't racist; it was common sense.
- Nadia Yassir: Oh, okay, so you're not a racist; you're just a sadist.
- Mike Doyle: You don't know me.
- Nadia Yassir: I think I do. ("Day 6: 9:00pm-10:00pm")
- Nadia Yassir: (to Doyle) Be careful. ("Day 6: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Nadia Yassir: This is Nadia Yassir. Code Red is confirmed. Lock this place down! ("Day 6: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Mike Doyle: Are you OK? (after Milo's death)
- Nadia Yassir: No. ("Day 6: 3:00am-4:00am")