This is a collection of memorable quotes from Phillip Bauer.
Day 6 Edit
- Phillip Bauer: Stop.
- Irv: You know him?
- Phillip: Yeah. He's my son. ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Phillip Bauer: I'll tell you what isn't fair? You deserved a better family, Jack. Not this. Not us. All that time we lost? What I wouldn't give to have some of it back.
- Jack Bauer: Me, too. ("Day 6: 12:00pm-1:00pm")
- Phillip Bauer: (threatening Marilyn over the phone) You're involved in something that's much bigger than you can possibly imagine. So here's the deal: Unless you do exactly what I say, I will hurt Josh. If you don't believe that, you might want to consider this: Graem's death was not an accident. I killed him. I want you to say, "Thank you, Susan." (Day 6: 2:00pm-3:00pm)
- Phillip Bauer: Josh, don't even think about it. No one's life is worth the destruction of everything I've built. ("Day 6: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Phillip Bauer: I never meant for this to happen, Jack. I didn't have a choice. I don't know how exactly, but Gredenko found out about my role in David Palmer's assassination. So, he blackmailed me. Forced me to cooperate.
- Jack Bauer: So it was Gredenko who had you divert some of the bombs the company was responsible for decommisioning.
- Phillip: He's a radical nationalist. Told me that he wanted to preserve some of the arsenal, for the day when the Soviet Union would be reestablished. I believed him because I had to.
- Jack: (angrily) When did you find out he sold the bombs to Fayed?
- Phillip: Not until one of the bombs was detonated in Valencia.
- Jack: That's the truth?!
- Phillip: Absolutely. I've been looking for Gredenko ever since, so that I could find out what he knew about Fayed and stop all this. I'm a patriot, Jack. I never wanted any harm to come to this country.
- Jack: You want to lie to yourself, you go ahead, but stop lying to me! You let all of this happen just so you could cover up what you did! ("Day 6: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Cheng Zhi: You're making the right choice, continuing to work with us.
- Phillip Bauer: Your mistakes have been totally unacceptable. But China is still my future. ("Day 6: 4:00am-5:00am")
- Phillip Bauer: (to Jack and his last lines) You don't have time to carry me. Not if what you said about the air strike is true. And you don't want to die. Not here. Not with me. ("Day 6: 5:00am-6:00am")