This is a collection of memorable quotes from Phillip Bauer.
Day 6 Edit
- Phillip Bauer: Stop.
- Irv: You know him?
- Phillip: Yeah. He's my son. ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Phillip Bauer: I'll tell you what isn't fair? You deserved a better family, Jack. Not this. Not us. All that time we lost? What I wouldn't give to have some of it back.
- Jack Bauer: Me, too. ("Day 6: 12:00pm-1:00pm")
- Phillip Bauer: (threatening Marilyn over the phone) You're involved in something that's much bigger than you can possibly imagine. So here's the deal: Unless you do exactly what I say, I will hurt Josh. If you don't believe that, you might want to consider this: Graem's death was not an accident. I killed him. I want you to say, "Thank you, Susan." (Day 6: 2:00pm-3:00pm)
- Phillip Bauer: Josh, don't even think about it. No one's life is worth the destruction of everything I've built. ("Day 6: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Phillip Bauer: I never meant for this to happen, Jack. I didn't have a choice. I don't know how exactly, but Gredenko found out about my role in David Palmer's assassination. So, he blackmailed me. Forced me to cooperate.
- Jack Bauer: So it was Gredenko who had you divert some of the bombs the company was responsible for decommisioning.
- Phillip: He's a radical nationalist. Told me that he wanted to preserve some of the arsenal, for the day when the Soviet Union would be reestablished. I believed him because I had to.
- Jack: (angrily) When did you find out he sold the bombs to Fayed?
- Phillip: Not until one of the bombs was detonated in Valencia.
- Jack: That's the truth?!
- Phillip: Absolutely. I've been looking for Gredenko ever since, so that I could find out what he knew about Fayed and stop all this. I'm a patriot, Jack. I never wanted any harm to come to this country.
- Jack: You want to lie to yourself, you go ahead, but stop lying to me! You let all of this happen just so you could cover up what you did! ("Day 6: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Cheng Zhi: You're making the right choice, continuing to work with us.
- Phillip Bauer: Your mistakes have been totally unacceptable. But China is still my future. ("Day 6: 4:00am-5:00am")
- Phillip Bauer: You don't have time to carry me. Not if what you said about the air strike is true. And you don't want to die. Not here. Not with me. ("Day 6: 5:00am-6:00am")