Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from Sherry Palmer.
Day 1 Edit
- Sherry Palmer: Maureen is just like everyone else. She's got a past. Maybe there was something in her past that she wanted to keep there.
- David Palmer: You mean blackmail.
- Sherry Palmer: I don't care what you call it. ("Day 1: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: You are your father's son. You cover up your weakness with a bunch of bleeding heart sentimentality. ("Day 1: 6:00pm-7:00pm")
- Sherry Palmer: I will do anything to protect my family, David. Anything. Does that make me a bad person? ("Day 1: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
- David Palmer: Putting another woman in my bed - do you realize how sick that is?
- Sherry Palmer: Oh, come on. We chose a certain life, and we chose that a long time ago. It's not about a house in the suburbs and PTA meetings. And whether you're willing to accept it or not, we serve a higher purpose. ("Day 1: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
- Sherry Palmer: If you cut me out of your inner circle, like you threatened to today, you will fail in every way. You need me, David! ("Day 1: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
- Sherry Palmer: David, you don't just walk away from me! David, I'm talking to you! ("Day 1: 11:00pm-12:00am")
Day 2 Edit
- President Palmer: If I accept your help, it won't be about us. It will be about doing what's best for the country.
- Sherry Palmer: Oh, sweetheart, you can call it anything you want. ("Day 2: 1:00pm-2:00pm")
- Mike Novick: What're you doin' here? Did David ask you to come here?
- Sherry Palmer: Uh — no, I just... showed up on my own.
- Mike Novick: So, how've you been?
- Sherry Palmer: Fine, Mike. Just fine.
- Mike Novick: Yeah?
- Sherry Palmer: Yeah. Well, you know, it's been a challenging year. But what is it they say? We learn from our mistakes and grow from our misfortunes.
- Mike Novick: Have you told that to David?
- Sherry Palmer: No. I don't think he's ready to hear that yet. ("Day 2: 2:00pm-3:00pm")
- Sherry Palmer: I'll behave. Promise. ("Day 2: 2:00pm-3:00pm")
- Sherry Palmer: I was too caught up in the power.
- President Palmer: And you're not now?
- Sherry Palmer: Of course you know I love it. ("Day 2: 3:00pm-4:00pm")
- Lynne Kresge: How dare you speak to me this way. I was appointed by the President of the United States of America because of my qualifications in foreign policy and crisis management, and I don't know what kind of credentials you have that makes you think you can lecture me. Fine, you don't want to play games? I don't like you. And I don't like you being here.
- Sherry Palmer: Well, now we're communicating. ("Day 2: 8:00pm-9:00pm")
- Sherry Palmer: Why did you leave me like this? I've been stabbed! ("Day 2: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Jack Bauer: (testing the wire) Okay, say something.
- Sherry Palmer: I'm scared. ("Day 2: 7:00am-8:00am")
Day 3 Edit
- Sherry Palmer: What? What's funny?
- David Palmer: No, nothing really. It's just that, when I wanted you to pull back, just let things be, you were a shark. Now that I've asked you back, I need you to be a shark.
- Sherry Palmer: I can still be whatever you need me to be. ("Day 3: 11:00pm-12:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: When I say I can make something happen, you better believe I can. ("Day 3: 12:00am-1:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: Don't you want to be free of him?
- Julia Milliken: I'm afraid.
- Sherry Palmer: Well, I'm not. Where's the bedroom? ("Day 3: 1:00am-2:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: I went to the house to speak to Julia. Alan interrupted us…there was an argument…and…he had a heart attack. ("Day 3: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: Complex problems sometimes have the simplest solutions. ("Day 3: 3:00am-4:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: You lied to the police. You told them you were with me all night. Withholding evidence, obstruction of justice—those are serious crimes! I always knew you wanted to go down in the history books, David, but I'm not certain like this, am I right?
- David Palmer: What did Keeler offer you, Sherry?
- Sherry Palmer: Exactly what you should have offered me—respect. And a seat at the table. But instead, you called me up when you needed me, and then after I did your little dirty work, you threw me out like an old pair of shoes. ("Day 3: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Sherry Palmer: Yes, I am willing to go to jail. The question is, are you? Huh. I didn't think so. ("Day 3: 10:00am-11:00am")