Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of memorable quotes from Tom Lennox.
Day 6 Edit
- Tom Lennox: Mr. President, the people are losing faith in our ability to protect them. ("Day 6: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Tom Lennox: Security has its price!
- Wayne Palmer: So does freedom, Tom. ("Day 6: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Tom Lennox: Plain English does not allow for the nuances my job requires, Karen. ("Day 6: 6:00am-7:00am")
- Tom Lennox: The President is talking, Admiral. Do not interrupt! ("Day 6: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Tom Lennox: "The latest terrorist incident"? This was a nuclear bomb! ("Day 6: 10:00am-11:00am")
- Karen Hayes: You're a son of a bitch.
- Tom Lennox: I never claimed otherwise. ("Day 6: 11:00am-12:00pm")
- Tom Lennox: I was against you from the start. ("Day 6: 4:00pm-5:00pm")
- Tom Lennox: Agent Lowry, these men are responsible for the attempted assassination of the President. I'm surrendering myself into custody until I can talk to the Attorney General, but I want them arrested now. ("Day 6: 5:00pm-6:00pm")
- Karen Hayes: Did someone push you down the stairs?
- Tom Lennox: No, Karen, I tripped over your ineptitude. ("Day 6: 7:00pm-8:00pm")
- Noah Daniels: You know something, I am beginning to think you're not on my side.
- Tom Lennox: Sir, I am on the side of the United States of America. And if you ever thought otherwise, you are very much mistaken. ("Day 6: 9:00pm-10:00pm")
- Tom Lennox: Sir, it is my job to inform and protect you. Those two do not always work in combination. ("Day 6: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
- Noah Daniels: I appreciate you doing this Tom, I know this doesn't exactly fall under your job description.
- Tom Lennox: Well we're all doing a little improvising today aren't we, sir? ("Day 6: 2:00am-3:00am")
- Tom Lennox: And... finally, we're done. ("Day 6: 3:00am-4:00am")
- Tom Lennox: You know Karen, I actually think I'm going to miss you.
- Karen Hayes: Really?
- Tom Lennox: I can answer that better after you've gone. ("Day 6: 5:00am-6:00am")