This is a list of memorable quotes from Wayne Palmer.
Day 3 Edit
- Wayne Palmer: (to himself) I'm Chief of Staff to the President of the United States, and I’m committing a burglary.
- Bruce Foxton: It's a historic moment. ("Day 3: 11:00am-12:00pm")
Day 5 Edit
- Wayne Palmer: (to Evelyn Martin) We're both in danger. Tell me what I need! ("Day 5: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
- Wayne Palmer: (referring to his brother David) I still can't accept talking about him in the past tense. I just... I just can't believe he's gone. ("Day 5: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
- Wayne Palmer: These are the people who killed my brother, Jack. They shot a bullet right through his neck, and then he died in my arms. Put yourself in my position. Could you just walk away?
- Jack Bauer: No.
- Wayne Palmer: Neither can I. I'm coming with you, Jack. ("Day 5: 10:00pm-11:00pm")
Day 6 Edit
- President Wayne Palmer: When I agreed to run for this office, I thought that I understood this job...I mean I was right beside my brother David when he had to make impossible decisions, you know times when he had to choose between bad options, but, now that I'm the one sitting in that chair, I'm starting to wonder if I'm the right person to lead this country. ("Day 6: 6:00am-7:00am")
- President Wayne Palmer: Now that it's over, this crisis, it has been clear to me Noah, that I just don't think it's possible for us to work together anymore
- Vice President Noah Daniels: Excuse me...
- President Wayne Palmer: I'm asking for your resignation. ("Day 6: 11:00pm-12:00am")