Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Affiliation:||United States Secret Service|
|Profession:||Protective detail agent|
|Played by:||Marc Raducci|
|First episode:||"Day 5: 1:00am-2:00am"|
|Last episode:||"Day 5: 6:00am-7:00am"|
Day 5 Edit
When First Lady Martha Logan became suspicious about the apparent disappearance of Agent Aaron Pierce, she went to Agent Thompson for information. He delayed her by stating that it was normal for agents to be moved at strange hours, and that an unusual glitch in the Secret Service scheduling software prevented him from finding out his whereabouts.
Later that night Thompson got a call, supposedly from central command, telling him that John Carruth's packet was messed up and that they needed to speak to him. Thompson then went out to Marine One to relay the message to Carruth. However, this was just a ruse to get Jack Bauer into Charles Logan's helicopter. ("6:00am-7:00am")
Memorable quotes Edit
- Agent Thompson: Mrs. Logan. Agent Pierce was transferred.
- Martha Logan: That's what you keep saying. But it doesn't make any sense. Not at one in the morning.
- Agent Thompson: We work around the clock ma'am. It's quite common for agents to get pulled off details at odd hours. ("Day 5: 1:00am-2:00am")
Background information and notes Edit
- On the Secret Service personnel scheduling software screen which Thompson pulled up, the names of some other agents who appeared throughout the day were actually visible: Adams, J; Davis, D; Dunley, M.; Garrison, K; Hull, R (Robert Hull, a member of the show's production staff for day 5); Jennings, J; Maffei, R; Pellegrini, M; Pierce, A; Poladian, J (John Poladian, another member of the production staff); Reed, T; Surre, J; and Thompson, S. Aaron's entry says "data unavailable".
- It is not known if Thompson was covering up the truth about Aaron, or if he was ignorant and only repeating the ambiguous information which he had been fed.
- Thompson appears in a deleted scene from "Day 5: 6:00am-7:00am" where Morris O'Brian calls him to trick him into relieving John Carruth of duty.